BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 14, 2009

::LoNeLy~~::

hope it will become true..Insya Allah~
salam..
bismillahhirrahmanirrahim..
ok..
i can't describe what is my feelings rite know..
i just feel that sumthing had disappeared..
but,I don't know what or who(maybe?)..
yesterday 14 Sept 09 on 0630,
my frens(Nisa,Ammar,Hafiz M,Hafiz N,Faris Md Noh)
were flying to Egypt..
at the beginning ,
I just feel very proud for them..
seriously..
then I just feel very2 lonely..
think that I can't meet Nisa for almost 6 years..
Oh My God..
think about all our sweet memories..
rite now,
i am very2 fragile..
very2..
i don't know why..
it just happen..
hormonal imbalance maybe..
or I just miss my old frens..
I agree when some people said that
"You will appreciate someone or
sumthing IF AND ONLY IF you had lose it, or it gone"..
waaa...
eman had already fly,
nisa too..
then,
suddenly,
I feel a little bit regrets,
"Y don't I go to Egypt?"
aissyhhh..
it just Allah fate's..
so,accept it..
maybe there's hikmah that Allah know
and I don't know..
redha Munirah..
*sigh*
how can I live alone?
huhuuhuhuhu..
being in hostel for almost five years,
made all my frens very important in my life..
being with them more than being with my family..
to all my frens at OC, no matter where u are,
do not forget Allah,your family and your frens..
study hard and smart..
don't forget to pray..
for our success..
Insya Allah,
may Allah bless u all..


with dearest Nisa..Love her~



gonna miss this moments~






2 oRang sUka:

Unknown said...

redha..mayb the grass looks greener..
haha
seriously

MunirahZaky said...

huh?
rumput?ijau?hahaha...
nie pepatah ke hakikat..
xphm la..huhu..