BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Eating saHur~

salam..
bismillahhirrahmanirrahim..
today,
i like to share something about
sahur..
"Take sahur as it is a blessing".(al-Bukhari and Muslim)
Actually in that hadith there is only one word that had
literally kicked me out from my
bed..
wanna know what??
the word is "Take"..
yup,,
take..
why?
because our beloved Prophet Muhammad
said..take...
When he(peace be upon him) says..take..
and i don't, doesn't it mean that i said
to my beloved Prophet Muhammad ,no thanks,I don't want to!'
And to what am I saying no to?
yes..
you got it..
blessing come when I take sahur..
eventhough this post maybe late..
but it is ok..
there still 28 days left..
so..
wake up for sahur..
it just a small matter compare to the
blessing that we got when we
take sahur..
insya allah..
P/S:Some of the info I adapted from one of my book,
Life Is An Open Secret:Ramadhan Special by Zabrina A.Bakar..

actually dis post is my last year post..
but,it's okla..
yg pnting isi dye..
^_^

1 oRang sUka:

nabila ssi said...

waaa
tembos kot.. saya selalu tak sahur....
=(