salam~
bismillahhirahmanirrahim~
Welcome March~
may this month fill with tons of happiness and His blessings~
iAllah~
What do you feel when you meet someone that was soo dear to you?
Happy,extremely excited,awesome and etc.etc right?
What do you feel when you know that was the last time you meet that person?
sure,You'll treasure every moment,every hour.every minutes and every seconds with that person
But,what if you DON'T KNOW that was the last time you meet that person?
And,worst come,you don't even appreciate that moments with thoughts
"alaaa,bnyk lg masa bole jumpa,,raya tahun depan ade lagi.."
And now,
He's gone~
yeah~gone
What I feel?
regret?yeah..a BIG one~
yeah~I dont have time machine to rewind all the time I wasted
I know also it's no use cry over a spilt milk..
Semoga roh anda di tempatkan di kalangan orang2 yang beriman~
Al Fatihah~
semoga mereka yang terlibat terus tabah menempuh hidup
percayalah dengan perancangan Allah
insya Allah ada hikmahnya..~
Doa saya insya Allah sentiasa mengiringi perjuangan anda semua~
till next tyme..
may Allah bless~





5 oRang sUka:
salam,moon,siapa yg meninggal?
jgn sedeh2,pasti ada hikmah!insyaAllah,,,
take cre dear~
salam , moony ..
sape yg meninggal ?
jgn sedey2 taw ..
moon kan kuat ..
take care moon..
ily .. :D
takziah.
eman:wslm~thnks syg..arwah pakcik aku..eksiden..
sya:thnks babe..ily too~tke cre jugak~
amar:thnks~
takziah. kematian itu pasti,huu
Post a Comment