BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 19, 2012

.:No Title:.

salam~
bismillahirrahmanirrahim

hmm,,somehow, thing just not happen with the one you planned

entah lah,apa yang diri sendiri merepek pun tidak tahu,
cuma hari ini sedikit kepeningan,
macam-macam fakta+masalah dalaman melanda

people can always judge you,but,they never be in your shoes~
I tried,I always am,
but somehow I failed,
lived up to meet people expectation is so not-easy, frustrated too,

people thought you don't have problem,you lead a happy life,
no worries,happy-go-lucky
but,I do have problem,seriously!
but,I just don't have the courage to show it,or to mention it,
because... 
because of what?
I am afraid of what others think about me
yeah,I'm insecure,
I hate people finding me being so weak,
yeah,laugh at me,
I don't care..do as you wish
I'm tired

stupid me,being so weak,
everything berjalan dengan sangat tidak lancar hari ini,
I don't know why,

Aku mengantuk kelas Hygiene pagi td,padahal siyesly tido lama gila,
tired dealing with people,
skyping with family just to know that Abah got hypertension!
150/90!
it's not that good news to know ok!..=(
I learn all the things with hypertension,
I know the prognosis,I know the consequences,
risau??
of course!..=((

one after another..=(
oowwhh,,I really need some strength,,
ya Allah,,
give me some strength


 “Sungguh hebat seseorang Mukmin itu. Seluruh keadaan yang menimpa dirinya dianggap sebagai suatu kebaikan bagi dirinya. Keadaan seperti ini tidak akan ditemui pada sesiapa pun, kecuali orang yang beriman. Jika dia mendapat kesenangan lalu dia bersyukur, maka perkara itu akan mendatangkan kebaikan bagi dirinya. Jika dia mendapat kesusahan lalu dia bersabar, maka perkara itu akan mendatangkan kebaikan bagi dirinya.” (Hadis riwayat Muslim)



till next time,
may Allah bless all of you


p/s:pardon me for being so serabut,I cannot helped it..=(

0 oRang sUka: